Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sad ...

If you are grieving after losing a loved one, Kidwell Garber recommends journaling ... we received this from them today and thought it appropriate to share.

What are your grateful for?

That question is basically what got me started in journaling – and perhaps your catalyst was your recent loss. Whatever your reason for beginning a journal, it’s a wonderful habit to cultivate. Putting your thoug...hts down on paper “releases” them to the Universe – you no longer have to carry them around with you.

"I write in my journal as I sip my first cup of coffee. Whatever shreds of my dreams I can remember go onto the pages – my plans for the day, my fears and my joys. You could use those few minutes to go on a “Rampage of Appreciation” – detailing all those things you love about the being you’ve just lost."

Journaling will bring healing, and this healing will bring:
1. A greater sense of “being alive”
2. Sharper thinking
3. Greater concentration
4. Better judgment
5. A more open and positive view of the world around you

No comments:

Post a Comment